has a simple policy, plus all this other stuff below! BUT
1. If you can't publish it in USA TODAY® -
2. Then you can not, you will not, don't even try to do it on my server. 24-
3. Besides, I will also tell your mother!
4. Registration of Domain is handle by 24-
6. There are yearly dues that include registration of YOUR Domain as well as a fee to make sure everything is OK with your site.
7. If you require a yearly update HTMLs or Database -
8. FTP software is the responsibility of the Client, 24-
9. All FULL System start up Web sites cost have a cap of 10 hours time limit. So plan your web site well.
10. The 50 Meg package has a 2 hour time limit.
11. There will never be a refund for a Domain name! You are responsible to spell it correctly.
12. More later .. IF IN DOUBT -
NOW the rest of this stuff still applies to a higher entity … my server gurus
® = Copyright belongs to respective owners … you know them This Registration Agreement ("Agreement") sets forth the terms and
conditions of your use of 24-
registrar with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN") under an agreem